We look for people who:
- are genuinely interested – motivated as well as open to change and new challenges
- are eager to cooperate – able to work in a group in order to achieve collective goals
- strive towards professionalism – focus on the highest level of their performance
- are effective – able to handle complcations and take advantage of beneficial circumstances
- are customer oriented – care about long-lasting and rewarding relationships, are able to listen to and meet the expectations of our customers, both internal and external
Involvement, cooperation, professionalism, effectiveness, customer orientation – these are the values we follow, as well as the competences which we evaluate and develop in our employees.
We gamble on people, who want to broaden their horizons, because the measure of our company’s potential is the development of our employee’s potential. Answers to the question regarding the existence of at our company can be found in the stories of people who achieved success with us.
We are eager to establish collaboration within a training program or internship with young people entering the job market. Many of our current employees gained their first professional
Experience through our summer internship program. Detailed internship offers can be found at our website under the tab
The promotion of our employees depends primarily on themselves. We verify their work through the evaluation of their effectiveness (analysis of the fulfilment of primary goals) and quality (competence assessment). An important form of carrying out tasks at the Rawlplug Group is also project work. Being a project manager or team member will give you an opportunity to show your strengths, and will give us a chance to get to know your true potential.
If you have not found any offers which interest you at the moment, we encourage you to send your CV by selecting the options: .
The Rawlplug Group is an international holding company with a strong, Polish capital. The Group’s Headquarters is located in Wrocław.
Learn more about
The Rawlplug Group hires more than 1700 employees in 16 companies on 4 continents, and has almost 30 000 line items corresponding to products and their variants.
We develop innovative solutions in the field of fixing technology; we design, produce and distribute them. Our portfolio covers the highest quality mechanical fasteners, threaded products, resin bonded anchors, drills, saw blades, as well as tools and power tools.
All applications find their way on to our candidate database by logging in via our website. You can leave your CV via the application found at the website containing the job offer which interests you.
All current job offers can be found at our website under the
The Rawlplug Group gives many career opportunities, as our business activity covers a vast spectrum:
- product design and development in the Research and Development Departments
- production engineering in specific factories
- product storage and transportation via the Logistics Department
- sales support through the Product Divisions and Customer Service Unit
- domestic and foreign sales
- support of the entire business through the Accounting, IT, Controlling, HR, Marketing, Legal, Debt Recovery and Administration Departments