EasyFix Pro update
As part of the continuous development of our products and services we are happy to announce the latest update of Rawlplug’s unique EasyFix Pro calculation software.
As ever the developments have been designed to produce results which adhere strictly to guidelines prepared by the European Organisation for Technical Approvals (EOTA), thus ensuring the safe and successful implementation of solutions.
The EasyFix application is a professional calculation program for designing fixing systems using solutions from the Rawlplug brand range. It is trusted by designers and contractors, making it one of the most popular and frequently used calculation applications in the construction industry.
The latest additions to EasyFix Pro include:
- A new facade module which allows users to calculate the optimal selection of mechanical fixings for masonry and concrete walls in accordance with the extensive ETAG004 guidelines for utilising ETICS systems. Calculations are performed in line with ETAG014 guidance on the use of plastic anchors and the EN 1991-1-4 standard regarding wind actions on structures.
- An additional group of plastic-metal connectors conforming to ETAG 020 standards in plate module. Calculations can now be made using FF1-N-10 frame fixing.
- Users also have the option to calculate fixings to both standard steel and wooden elements in plate module.
- Technical documents and approvals in our library are now available in French.
- We have made improvements to the program installer and measurably increased the precision of calculations made.
Updates are regular and application changelogs are also available for viewing on the EasyFix website. We greatly encourage you to download this new iteration of the program. EasyFix Pro is a Freeware program requiring only that you register as a user.